Why doesn’t DBD have its own Acc Ig?
Just a quick question. Why can’t DBD be a game where like you can make a acc for example on a platform and than transfer it to another? That be a good idea. Cause like I have PS4 and switch so I wish I can have same acc in both platforms. I feel like people would love that idea.
Comments
Like cross progression? If that's what you mean they've been (supposedly) trying to get it for all platforms, but have had trouble with it.
Yes thank you! I couldn’t think of it. Did they stop trying or are they still?
They do have BHVR accounts which currently supports cross-progression between Steam and Stadia with Nintendo Switch coming soon. They haven't confirmed Playstation or Xbox support yet though unfortunately
Oh nice! I hope it comes to them soon! I wanna play my characters on PS4 and stuff