Feng charm!!
Is there going to be a feng charm ? <3 need one for my cute kittyFeng, not really a fan of the jumper so I put together my own outfit ! ๐
Tagged:
Mod
Is there going to be a feng charm ? <3 need one for my cute kittyFeng, not really a fan of the jumper so I put together my own outfit ! ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, we need it. When my bestie, Xi first saw the outfit he was raving but quickly lost the will to live when he noticed that no charm came with the outfit. So upsetting.
That would be adorable, and I think even a little charm version of the lion with the game controller from the cosmetic would be cute as well!