Could a game where you play as the entity work?

Like you set up maps, survivors and a killer pick where pallet drops, hatch, etc are maybe let some interference on your part to either side and watch the npcs play it out? I don't know it's just something my brain just thought up.

Comments

  • If this game ever gets a story mode, playing as The Entity would be pretty cool.

  • Maybe a gamemode where the Entity helps the killer by blocking windows and pallets as well as emerging from the ground with its spider arms to create obstacles, but buffs survivors a bit, idk.

  • I thought about this too.

    Here is what I imagined if Entity was playable.


    Goal: Assist the Killer in getting sacrifices. (Maybe Ai Killer)

    Abilities:

    1. Block an window for 5 seconds.
    2. Reveal survivors for the killer for 3 seconds.
    3. Create snares that impede survivors.
    4. Mark a location for the killer to go to.

    The Entity’s view is limited with a “fog of war” mechanic and can only see what’s around and in front of the killer.