flashlight blinds

anyone feel like flashlight blinds are a bit inaccurate? when I play killer I can still get blinded even when I turn away or lift my head. and when I was playing with my friend the killer picked him up, I shined my light on his face and even when he did a whole 180 he still got blinded and I saved him

Comments

  • Yep, flashlights are definitely busted. That is why I never leave home without Lightborn. You can even pick up right in their face and get a free hit if you want. No other perk is that strong. Try to deny it all you want.


    These survivor mains complain about NOED giving you downs you don't deserve, but they don't realize that I get at least 3 times as many downs with Lightborn.

  • I once played a match as PH where they managed to blind me from the side. They were so far away from me that I couldn't even see the edge of the cone light that comes from the lens like you usually can.

  • @pizzavessel15 said:

    anyone feel like flashlight blinds are a bit inaccurate? when I play killer I can still get blinded even when I turn away or lift my head. and when I was playing with my friend the killer picked him up, I shined my light on his face and even when he did a whole 180 he still got blinded and I saved him

    i believe thats a ping issue the turning around still blinded thing, iirc that interaction is server side so subject to lag.

  • Once I watched someone in my SWF (who is terrible with flashlights) blind the killer BUT SHE WAS SHINING IT AT THE BACK OF HIS HEAD. I was in the middle of making fun of her and then heard it happen and we both stood there shocked because it was so ridiculous

  • @lordfart said:

    Once I watched someone in my SWF (who is terrible with flashlights) blind the killer BUT SHE WAS SHINING IT AT THE BACK OF HIS HEAD. I was in the middle of making fun of her and then heard it happen and we both stood there shocked because it was so ridiculous

    seems like a pretty good job so far