My Theory

The killer is going to be there take on the Headless Horseman. The Doctor investigating the blight will become the Headless Horseman. It lines up with time line Victorian age... 17-1800's. I'm calling it. 

Comments

  • And his noble steed? Maurice.
  • Frankenstein's monster 
  • Tsulan said:
    Frankenstein's monster 
    That's a great theory too. 

    Cetren said:
    And his noble steed? Maurice.
    i said there take on it who said he really has a steed
  • My guesses are:
    1.) It's the hooded figure who we see in the Halloween cinematics after they lose all hope.
    2.) It's Vigo, after having lost all hope. After all, if Vigo's Journal was found in the lab where all of the serum work is being done that says to me that it's Vigo's lab. So why would Vigo abandon his lab willingly?

  • @Peasant said:
    My guesses are:
    1.) It's the hooded figure who we see in the Halloween cinematics after they lose all hope.
    2.) It's Vigo, after having lost all hope. After all, if Vigo's Journal was found in the lab where all of the serum work is being done that says to me that it's Vigo's lab. So why would Vigo abandon his lab willingly?

    I'm curious what work Vigo was doing in this lab but I don't believe he abandoned it willingly, I mean there are monsters hunting that other nameless survivor around who found his lab so why not Vigo too?

    I think it would be cool if the killer ends up being something Vigo accidentally created by messing around with this formula and what a great way to introduce either the poor assistant or Vigo themselves as the next survivor!

  • @MegaWaffle said:

    @Peasant said:
    My guesses are:
    1.) It's the hooded figure who we see in the Halloween cinematics after they lose all hope.
    2.) It's Vigo, after having lost all hope. After all, if Vigo's Journal was found in the lab where all of the serum work is being done that says to me that it's Vigo's lab. So why would Vigo abandon his lab willingly?

    I'm curious what work Vigo was doing in this lab but I don't believe he abandoned it willingly, I mean there are monsters hunting that other nameless survivor around who found his lab so why not Vigo too?

    I think it would be cool if the killer ends up being something Vigo accidentally created by messing around with this formula and what a great way to introduce either the poor assistant or Vigo themselves as the next survivor!

    Plot twist: It's the rat the hooded figure injected.

  • @Peasant

    OH MY GOD! The new killer is going to be....

    Mr. Ratburn from Arthur!

  • Jack the Ripper,or Vigo. Or both.

  • Would be interesting.

  • Definitely think it's their variation of Jack the Ripper. Hope the map is like a victorian era town