Terror Build
- Coulrophobia - healing slow down.
- Thanataphobia - objective slowdown.
- Unnerving Presence - makes skill checks more difficult.
- Hex: Huntress Lullaby - makes skill checks more difficult.
surprisingly, this build has a lot of synergies for a meme build.
Comments
Sounds fun. Unnerving makes it easier to hit greats so I would swap it out with Distressing on that build.
I agree, but mindbreaker may also be good.
Legion add on that makes TR universal tho
Might be useful in brown ranks where people can't hit skillchecks and don't know what coulrophia does.
I said Distressing because it helps get value out of Coulrophobia. Personally I don't run Lullaby by itself gets cleansed to easy but it's a good perk if it makes it to 3-5 stacks even high rank survivors miss them. If you get your stacks up and defend the totem it completely stalls the gm as they can't seem to work the gens without draining everything they have done with silent skill checks. I have the undying/lullaby combo only on fred/huntress at this time and Fred it's counter productive on (knocks you out of dream world). I usually get undying on my killers but no hexes till much later....Well I always get Blood Favor but I pretend that perk don't exist.
I actually got such serious use out of Blood favor on haddonfield that it probably won me the 4k. (this was at rank 10 against a seriously tough SWF group)