Would you guys be up for a Horror film directors or writers survivors pack

I know they arent exaxctly the things one often looks for in a dlc but given how much some like to appear in their own properties as a cameo role such as Stephan King it got me thinking that they could totally do that in dbd. Of course they would absolutely need perks that fit their char

Comments

  • Like the actual writers/directors as survivors? That would be pretty cool, although I'm not sure how they'd feel about a virtual version of themselves being in a game where they get brutally murdered.

  • @AnneBonny said:

    Like the actual writers/directors as survivors? That would be pretty cool, although I'm not sure how they'd feel about a virtual version of themselves being in a game where they get brutally murdered.

    Ya i can totally imagine them all loving it tho

  • I just want something referencing good ol' romero

  • I have always been a David Cronenberg fan he would be my pick hes also who they referenced the most for Stranger Things imo especially The Fly.

  • I would purchase Stephen King, Wes Craven, John Carpenter, and David Cronenberg. I think Carpenter plays DBD so I am sure he would be down for it.

  • Technically Robert englund was in COD as a dlc if I remember correctly. I wouldn't mind if they added them.