Mori Animations
I watched some killers broadcasting their plays on YouTube and when they perform a mori on a survivor, they see the animation in third person rather than when I did it, it would only show it in first person ( I can’t see my killer, just their hand and weapon). Anyone know if this is a setting you can change?
Comments
On the Hag and Freddy it is third person. They are the exception though. Survivor always gets third person, the priveleged bastards!
It depends on the killer you use.
Some killers cannot have first persons since their camera would be too focused on a (possibly too close) action since, for example, Hag gets her head in the body of the survivor, which would make it quite unimpressive, if not buggy, from a killer PoV.
So the video you've seen are either Survivor point of view, or a few killer point of view such as :
Hag
Freddy
...
And that's pretty much it I think ?