Dead Hard or Lithe
Which is more useful? Both cause exhaustion so wouldn't be such a good idea to use both.
Which is more useful? Both cause exhaustion so wouldn't be such a good idea to use both.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Personally Lithe
Lithe
Lithe Hard.
Lithe.
Lithe is very useful if you are stuck at a garbage dropped pallet
they are both useful in their own way, i prefer dh over lithe even though i rarely use either.
Dead Hard. You can reach a pallet/window and extend the chase.
Lithe, I feel I'm wasting it most of the time, as I don't want to leave immediately the tile.
If you want to extend the chase nearly at will, run Dead Hard.
If you want your best chance of getting out of a chase entirely, run Lithe.