Dear devs
Dear devs
Pretty Please fix premonition because it's still bugged and your making sad the 3 people in red ranks that use premonition. Thank you.
(P.s also while your at it buff it too because it's in desperate need of a buff)
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
I don't use Premonition, but I support this! (no offense if you use Spine Chill, this is just for the lulz)
What is the bug?
What happens is that when the killer is clearly in front of you premonition would not go off and give you the noise notifications. But if you move your camera around behind you the noise notifications happens. Sometimes it won't give a noise notifications at all.
It's sucks because sometimes I would run into the killer thinking they are one direction because premonition falsely tells me so.
did you put it in bug reports, if not do so it will give higher change for fix soon
Hello, when you want to report a bug, please check the bug report section (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs) to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise open a new report following the guidelines.