What perks are you addicted to?
For me its Fixated, I just cant stand walking so slow lols
For me its Fixated, I just cant stand walking so slow lols
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Iron will. Grunt pains are annoying to listen to. I sometimes run calmed spirit on characters I don't like to hear screaming.
Ace in the hole. Always use it in my chest builds
Fur survivor i play every perk, right now i like puting bombs in gens and matking in yellow for allied surv.
For killer i like iron maiden. I really like walk a zone or close to the shack and suddenly someone screams behind you and you go like "Oh you are soo death"
Look, I don't want to disappoint you, but Up the Ante has zero effect on Chest builds. It only affects the chances of unhooking yourself when you are on the Hook. It has no effects on Chest rarity items found.
oh sorry. i meant ace in the hole. whoops
Woo, iron will.
When it comes to killers it depends because saying ruin/corrupt/pop feels bad lol.
I like bamboozle on certain killers tho.
Visionary and Detective’s Hunch. I hate running all over trying to find generators, and I want to break totems as efficiently as possible.
I play only Jeff as survivor, so Iron will is must have.