What's with the new Legion cosmetics.
The new "Joey" cosmetic in the shop is clearly Frank, having white skin, the neck tattoo, and Frank's idle animations. Likewise, the "Susie" cosmetic in the rift is clearly Julie, not Susie.
The new "Joey" cosmetic in the shop is clearly Frank, having white skin, the neck tattoo, and Frank's idle animations. Likewise, the "Susie" cosmetic in the rift is clearly Julie, not Susie.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just pure laziness
Bhvr ######### up or just being downright lazy
placeholder supposedly
They somehow messed up, which isn't surprising but is confusing how such a simple mistake is made.
The Rift cosmetic is Julie though? Since it's a reskin of a previous Rift cosmetic that was Julie's Rift
I was so confused when I saw he was white when it's a Joey outfit lmaoo. Is it being fixed? It feels wrong. Also they changed the breathing of the male legion character? It sounds like trapper now instead of Frank
I'm 99% sure OP means this one
If that's the case then definitely
The breathing is supposed to only be on the new skin.
The idle animation is Joey's, I can't even see the neck to tell on the skin color or tattoo though.
It's fairly obvious in these pictures, especially the item previews
I didnt even look at the pictures, just the full outfit.
Yeah it's Frank
Last I saw that Susie cosmetic used Julie's model as well. Although I don't know if it was fixed before release.
According the the description, it's supposed to be a Susie skin. It just re-uses Julie's model.
Joey always has franks animation in game but in lobby its different
Weird then, maybe a mistake on description? Unless Suzie is stealing Julie's wardrobe