New Chapter Concept: (theme only)

A killer who's theme is water, maybe has a diving suit? maybe inflicting "the bends" as a debuff? I'm not sure, but a deep sea theme.


A survivor who is gendernonconforming. maybe from a small fishing village?

Comments

  • I'm imagining one of those old diver suits.

    image.png

    Although, I don't think it should be underwater or anything. Maybe at a dock or something.

  • @Jivetalkin13 said:

    I'm imagining one of those old diver suits.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/HBBGQ2HK02AP/image.png

    Although, I don't think it should be underwater or anything. Maybe at a dock or something.

    my thoughts exactly for the map. part of my idea came from a sketch I did for a character in a diving suit who kills her prey with deep sea levels of pressure, and not giving the survivors air to breathe (semi-literally). highly oppressive, debuffs, and maybe a mori involving drowning a survivor by putting a diving mask on them and having it fill with water from the inside. the character will have neon blue shining eyes, and be followwed by a particle effect of a respirator that ejects eyes instead of bubbles.

  • My thoughts exactly for the map.


    weapon: a cracked diving mask on a chain

    power: my thought for the killer would be one who hunts using deep sea pressure to inflict debuffs and gain map awareness.

    mori: putting the diving mask over the survivor's head and having it slowly fill with water.

    look: partially shredded diving suit covered in chains. respirator releases floating eyes instead of bubbles.


    I'll think up some perks later.

  • @Bennett_They1Them said:

    My thoughts exactly for the map.

    weapon: a cracked diving mask on a chain

    power: my thought for the killer would be one who hunts using deep sea pressure to inflict debuffs and gain map awareness.

    mori: putting the diving mask over the survivor's head and having it slowly fill with water.

    look: partially shredded diving suit covered in chains. respirator releases floating eyes instead of bubbles.

    I'll think up some perks later.

    Under Pressure: Survivors who miss a skill check while outside of your terror radius gain the Oblivious status effect for 40/50/60 seconds.

    Murky Depths: After falling from a great height gain the Undetectable status for 60 seconds or until you injure a survivor. Has a cooldown of 120/110/100 seconds.

    Hex: Into the Abyss: After sabotage a hook or completing a generator, survivors suffer from the Incapacitated status for 15/20/25 seconds. Destroying this hex ends all effects caused by this hex.

  • @Jivetalkin13 I like those a lot! murky depths could be a little weak though, maybe lessen the cooldown. maybe instead, survivors who fall suffer from exhaustion and Hindered (20%) for 30/45/60 seconds.


    Under pressure: feels good. maybe they also scream, revealing their location.


    Hex: into the abyss -> Hex: Abyssal Darkness: add on blindness. possibly increase the duration of both to be 30/35/40 seconds.

  • If you change Murky Depths into that, probably should make it inside your terror radius or some other qualifier. My original idea is that it would be something like the killers version of Balanced Landing, but I didn't want it to be just a speed boost .

    I don't think you'd need them to scream, the generator already makes a loud noise notification.

    Into the Abyss should probably have a short duration just because Incapacitated is a pretty strong effect. Also, adding Blindness kind of steps onto Third Seals territory and I feel like it should be THE blindness perk if you know what I mean.

  • @Jivetalkin13 said:

    If you change Murky Depths into that, probably should make it inside your terror radius or some other qualifier. My original idea is that it would be something like the killers version of Balanced Landing, but I didn't want it to be just a speed boost .

    I don't think you'd need them to scream, the generator already makes a loud noise notification.

    Into the Abyss should probably have a short duration just because Incapacitated is a pretty strong effect. Also, adding Blindness kind of steps onto Third Seals territory and I feel like it should be THE blindness perk if you know what I mean.

    good points. I agree.