Three Generators?

I just had a match in the Treatment Theater of Léry's Memorial Institute and I am pretty sure their were only three generators in total in the match. Kind of hard to finish 5 that way. I have seen generators very close to each other but not something like this.

Maybe we just missed them though I can't see how. I am pretty familiar with that map.

Anyways anyone else notice something like this?

Comments

  • Lery’s can have really hidden gen spots

  • Trying to find the last generator on Lery's

    51R3v2L40aL._AC_.jpg


  • I never had this in 2500 hours. But one time a survivor messaged me and said that he couldnt find two gens on hawkins. I said where they were and he said on this spot was nothing for him. So its possible that gens could be invisible, but then it would be a really rare bug.