Will Demo's power change in the future if he becomes a weak killer?

Sometime in the future with new killers and perks, I'm guessing some killers are going to be weak and and may not be relevant.

From Trickster to Nemesis and Pinhead, they can be anti chase/loop killers with their power.

Maybe the ideas for future killers are going to be about the same, make the chase as short as possible (I really hope I'm wrong) but suppose that's the plan and along with that the chase mechanic is going to get changed, in such a case, killers who depend on a small power that does not do much are going to be left behind.

Or regardless, powerful killers will take their place.

Killers like Trapper can get a rework but what about Demo?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Even without the License, BHVR will be able to make changes to Demo if needed.

  • Even once The Stranger Things chapter is removed from sale, the characters will remain in our game and yes bug/balance fixes can still be done.