After playing with Iron Will for a while I can finally say…

I 100% understand why most survivors run it, I have gotten out of many different situations I wouldn’t have been able to otherwise (pallet camping while injured, misdirecting the killer or outright losing them, hiding in cubbies, etc)

this isn’t even a post complaining about how strong it is, now that I’ve played with IW I have actually been able to deal with IW easier in my killer matches since I already know where they might be going and know what sort of tricks a IW user might try and pull

So yeah, if you struggle against Iron Will, play with it a bit and see what sort of tricks commonly work, I can guarantee it’ll make games a bit easier for you

Comments

  • I find it even more strong with sb even tho that probably doesn't make sense to some.

    I can get a lot of distance then walk to hide scratchmarks and confuse the killer.

  • Iron Will is great, I am already addicted and using it on everyone

  • @DragonMasterDarren said:

    I 100% understand why most survivors run it, I have gotten out of many different situations I wouldn’t have been able to otherwise (pallet camping while injured, misdirecting the killer or outright losing them, hiding in cubbies, etc)

    this isn’t even a post complaining about how strong it is, now that I’ve played with IW I have actually been able to deal with IW easier in my killer matches since I already know where they might be going and know what sort of tricks a IW user might try and pull

    So yeah, if you struggle against Iron Will, play with it a bit and see what sort of tricks commonly work, I can guarantee it’ll make games a bit easier for you

    @Shaped said:

    I find it even more strong with sb even tho that probably doesn't make sense to some.

    I can get a lot of distance then walk to hide scratchmarks and confuse the killer.

    iron will is great for doing these kinds of jukes and it pairs very will with sb can confirm

  • Honestly, Iron Will for me is more comfort than anything. I simply dont want to hear the Injured Sounds myself. Especially since some are...questionable, to say at least (like Jane or Claire).

    It is a strong Perk, but I also dont really struggle to go against it.

  • Iron Will is probably my favourite perk. Not because of the fact that it's super strong. I love it because it saves my ears from hearing loud moaning from my characters consistently. The games are so peaceful, I love Iron Will.

    Altho I think BHVR should make it so that Iron Will doesn't remove the breathing when injured. Because that's just weird IMO.

  • Maybe im just crazy, but i've only noticed a difference when im actually playing survivor myself. So many times as a killer i'll mop the floor with a survivor and then say "wait, they had iron will?" when i see it on the end screen. And yet, as a survivor i get so much use out of it so frequently. The perk is a complete enigma to me, but damn it really does work sometimes.