Will we ever get linked set Pinhead cosmetics?
I know with the licensed chapters, we don't normally get outfits for them. Freddy still doesn't have anything, and Myers has 1. And those killers certainly don't have (what should I call them?) premium skins, which change the character entirely, like Trapper's Krampus or Oni's Minotaur. I was thinking Pinhead could be the first. He could have a skin that changes him into another one of the cenobites, hopefully one of the ones from the original film. With only a small amount of content coming with this upcoming chapter, basically just Pinhead himself, this could make it feel a bit more fleshed out.
Comments
"a bit more fleshed out" makes me feel uncomfortable in the context of hellraiser lol
I want the fat cenobite, that'd be badass
Besides the other Cenobitea, is there even anything to chose from? Perhapa his appearance before the box?
Maybe that was intentional.
If the chainlinks in a linked set of hellraiser do not glow with sparks of elektricity i will riot
Edit: Pincushionhead is probably getting a linked skin.
If that's true they should update their Forum Rules.
It says nothing about mentioning leaks being a bannable offense.
Edit: It does in fact mention something about it being a bannable offense.
there you go
If talking about a leak is punished as posting leaked content, yeah.
I'd assume there's a difference between mentioning leaks and uploading them (like mentioning sex, versus posting porn - or talking about Halloween, versus posting the film), but if not I guess that is on me, not them.
Mods said multiple times already that even talking about leaks isnt allowed here tho.
I mean, better just dont risk it.