Buffing Steves Teachables

Babysitter

When you unhook a Survivor, the rescued Survivor will leave neither Scratch Marks  nor Pools of Blood for the next 15 seconds.

Both you and the Killer see each other's Aura for 4 seconds.

If you not Exhausted,the Survivor you just Unhooked has a 3 Seconds to activate Babysitter,If activated they gain a 150% Movement Speed for 3 Seconds,which makes you Exhausted.


Camaraderie

While you are on the Hook  in the Struggle Phase, Camaraderie activates.

If another Survivor is within 16/24/36 metres of your Hook while Camaraderie is active, the Struggle Phase timer is paused for 3 seconds.

While in the Struggle Phase,all Skill Checks are Eliminated & gain the to Sacrifice Yourself

"Survivors are notified if the Perk is Activated"


Second Wind

When you heal another Survivor for the equivalent of 1 Health State,Second Wind activates:

The next time you are unhooked or unhook yourself,You Suffer from the Broken status effect until You are automatically healed 1 Health State after 24/20/16 seconds.

While Second Wind is active, the following conditions will deactivate it,Successfully being healed by Second Wind,or being put into the Dying State before the timer elapses.

Comments

  • I really like the Babysitter/Guardian, and Camaraderie changes , honestly i would just make the heal 15 seconds mabye change the meta, the perk is so close to going into the nonmeta-meta

  • What I had for Babysitter instead of the Exhaustion bit was that the Unhooked survivor received 5% Haste for the 15s

    For Camaraderie, I'd make it activate for 16/18/20s for both Hook Stages, and give both survivors a buff icon in the bottom in case they're not on comms

    For Second Wind, your changes make it stronger than Jill's perk, so I would change it instead to heal to full health even if in Deep Wound, and to heal to Injured if in the Dying State.


    Your changes are pretty good though, I like them

  • @Tekno_Badger said:

    What I had for Babysitter instead of the Exhaustion bit was that the Unhooked survivor received 5% Haste for the 15s

    For Camaraderie, I'd make it activate for 16/18/20s for both Hook Stages, and give both survivors a buff icon in the bottom in case they're not on comms

    For Second Wind, your changes make it stronger than Jill's perk, so I would change it instead to heal to full health even if in Deep Wound, and to heal to Injured if in the Dying State.

    Your changes are pretty good though, I like them

    yeah the majority of time if you use it the killer just gets u down, i think making it a true anti tunnel perk would be good

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2454135#Comment_2454135

    yeah the majority of time if you use it the killer just gets u down, i think making it a true anti tunnel perk would be good

    Which one? Lol

  • second wind/ push through it, lol, i dont know how many times where it just dosent have any use

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2454151#Comment_2454151

    second wind/ push through it, lol, i dont know how many times where it just dosent have any use

    I can't stand it when I get BT and Second Wind just heals the deep wound lol

  • Babysitter: I feel like babysitter should let you and the killer see each other but the unhooked can also see the killer but the killer can't see the unhooked. I think a sprint burst off hook is too much maybe a small haste boost.

    Camaraderie: I don't think the endurance is necessary. Just add some way for teammates to see that the hooked has camaraderie. Maybe increase the range. maybe increase the unhook speed. just a few ideas. I don't think camaraderie should be a slightly weaker bt.

    Second wind: Honestly I wouldn't mind this being 15 seconds. Also removing the broken status seems like a bad idea, yes it tells the killer you have second wind but it also tells the survivor you have second wind.

  • Changed Perks effects