Stuck In Map - Crotus Prenn Asylum
Anyone ever get stuck in the map after cleaning a totem in the Disturbed Ward map of Crotus Prenn Asylum?
I did in my last match and nothing I did would get me unstuck. The killer didn't even come with three crows over my head.
https://youtu.be/cZ04JWWpcYg
Comments
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
Yea I submitted one. Just was curious if it has happened to anyone else in that specific location.
Can't say it has but considering a totem let's you jump across a rock on Ormond I really can't say I'm shocked
Well now I know it isn't just me this has happened to. I was in another match on the same map today and another survivor got stuck in the same place trying to clean the totem.
This time the killer was able to free the survivor by putting them in a dying state and picking them up.
https://youtu.be/naETkev7RtAThis reminds me of the Combine Harvester bug from Coldwind Farm and I keep thinking does BHVR actually check if these totem spots will work?