Is this a glitch?

I main demogorgon and recently I’ve had multiple people message me saying I was “invisible” and that they could only see my red stain, and not my body. I’ve been false reported for hacking a few times now, is this invisibility thing a glitch on demogorgon?

Comments

  • It sounds like a glitch or people are playing on some 80's low definition TVs.

  • Someone already wrote that:

    @ToniTobleroni said:

    Hello there,

    so I just had a game of DbD where I was playing Cybil Banett against a Demogorgon.

    Right after hooking a David he used his portal and teleported to another portal. From there on I heard his terror radius and went away from the gen I was doing.

    I see his red light around the corner and immediately hide. But then I am wondering which way he is looking, since I can see only his red light. The next moment: I get hit and am injured, not knowing where he is. I start running, thinking I just missed to see him. The next moment I hear his hissing and the next moment I go down.

    He charged at me and downed me. I am still wondering where he is, whether he hit me over a window or something, until he picks me up. I am now floating in the air, Demo carrying me but being invisible.

    I dont mean undetectable, I mean he was legit not to be seen. All you could see is his red aura.

    This was really frustrating to play against.

    After I got unhooked by a David, I could see Demo again, normally.

    Still this was a pretty weird experience and I think the first time I encountered a major bug.

    I still love Demo and hate to see the Stranger Things Chapter leave, but this should be fixed please!

    Note: I sadly dont have a video clip or a picture of it, since my PC would literally die if I recorded it.

    You should upvote this and write in this Thread as well.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Someone already wrote that:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/274405/demogorgon-going-invisible

    You should upvote this and write in this Thread as well.

    Whew, I’m glad to know it’s not just me lol. I’ll go upvote it now.