So, 6 cosmetic items...

Okay. 
I've got Wraith body, but due to candle head don't really want to complete the set. I'm really torn with what to get.
What's everyone else gone for?

Comments

  • @Supernaut said:
    Okay. 
    I've got Wraith body, but due to candle head don't really want to complete the set. I'm really torn with what to get.
    What's everyone else gone for?

    For survivor side i got the Claudette outfit although Dwight's is really cool and on killer side i'm planning on The Doctors outfit.

  • I got hillbillys head (to match with my bbq hammer and prestige pants), the huntress torso (to match with my head and axe from that bear skin) and doc head to match with p1 and 2 body

  • I've got hillbilly and wraiths minus the weapons. I haven't completely decided what to do with the last 2. I'm leaning toward doctor.

  • If you have the candle head set, then you should get the new Wraith head anyway because the head along with the candle body look very nice together. Prestige weapon or the new Wraith weapon skin is good to complete the look.

    Doctor's head is the best skin slot IMO followed very closely by the Huntress body. I have the new Huntress body, the new weapon, and her bloody mask and she looks cool as hell. The Doc's body and head are nice, and he has so many good cosmetics already in the store that you can do a lot of mix and matching to look dope.

    When it comes down to it, you should get the skins you will use most, so even though I say Doc's head is the best, if you don't like playing him, what's the use?

  • EARNED:
    Trapper fullset
    Claudette fullset

    BOUGHT:
    Wraith fullset

  • Owned : 

    Claudette's mid-gear.
    Dwight's mid-gear. 


    Want to get : 

    Dwight's Top & Bottom gears. 

    Confused (remaining 2 pieces) : 

    Hillbilly Head + Trapper Midgear
    Trapper Top & Mid
    Doctor's Top & Midgear
    Wraith Top & Mid (It's probably going to be very common, so it last on my list)

    KINDLY RECOMMEND. THANK YOU! 
  • My goal is;
    Doctor Body + Head
    Huntress Body + Weapon
    Wraith Body + Head

  • I really dont know, the survivor ones dont look half as good as the killers but I will probably go one for each side, Claudette was my first P3 char so I like to have all the things on her, I think I may get the body though for her, so possibly Dwights head and body too.

    The Doc, Huntress and bing bong skins are all really cool, Bing Bong being the best imo, I dont play him though so its a bit of a dilema but I will probably get the Huntress or Doc's.

  • My plans are to get Dwight's shirt and Claudette's apron and pants.

    On killer I will try getting the full Huntress set.
  • Hillbilly upper body (already got it)
    Wraith head+body
    Huntess head+body
    Either Wraith’s weapon, Huntress’s weapon, or Doctor’s head.
  • So far these (Wraith head, trapper body, doctor head, billy head/torso). I liked how they looked combined with either prestige or other cosmetics I owned (even though it meant taking off trap daddy's booty shorts).

    The only full outfits I want are Dwight and Wraith, but even Wraith I kind of dig more with it being mixed with prestige. I'm probably just going to end up buying everything else for the killers I play anyways after I max out vials :lol: