Fun Topic - CLIPS REQUIRED - Post your endgames where NOED carried you or caused you to lose

Given that NOED is a hot topic, I though this would be a fun topic, too :)

Comments

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    You know how people have an addiction to a perk?

    For some it's fire up

    Others it's shadowborn

    Every survivor on the planet it's deadhard

    Do you wanna know my addiction?

    Well.. it's quite simple.

    I HAVE AN ADDICTION TO END GAME NEMESIS

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/1FQABNZ4TTWZ/ps-app-20210722-102137.jpeg

    THIS HAS BEEN THE MOST FUN I'VE EVER WITH A MEME BUILD, IT'S TRULY STUPENDOUS!

    Survivors panic "Does he have Barbacue? Pop? He's not kicking gens. It's gotta be ruin, WHERE'S RUIN?!"

    No one knows what I'm doing. Until. It's. Too. Late.

    BOOM! ALL GENS GET COMPLETED

    SWITCHES ARE BLOCKED

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ZXDWGTLJLPT3/screenshot-20210722-184428-chrome.jpg

    "NO WAY OUT"

    I'M RUNNING AROUND PUNCHING MY ZOMBIES DOING MY SET UP

    Then I see it...

    A perfectly healthy and scared Claudette... all alone, no pallets, no windows, and with me who has NOED.

    Claudette tries to run, but I'm faster than the wind, I miss my swing three times with elegance and passion because of this ######### FRAME RATE ISSUE ON CONSOLES

    But, it doesn't matter... I whip her down, the survivors are still oblivious to my master plan...

    I slug her and I make my presence known to the Blendette who thought I was blind. But, as I took one meaty step, I hear the frantic panting of a 65 year old chain smoker.

    Bill, glorious Bill. So sweet and simple to unhook Claudette in front of me. I stop and watch as he becomes a hero, as he finishes, I give him a friendly love Haymaker.

    EXPOSED

    Everyone begins to panic. It's too dangerous, but as I down Bill, the Blendette runs up to me with a flashlight and crouches.

    "He didn't see me, I'm sneaky."

    I downed her lol.

    I hook Bill and I begin to pick up Claudette and walk away, but... the most beautiful sound I ever heard rang out.

    The grunts of an injured Claudette unhooking Bill... I quick pick up my new Blendette buddy and down Claudette as I watch Bill run away. It's fine... he'll have his turn soon.

    I hook Blendette and reach for Claudette (good lord, please pick a different characters. All I see are Claudettes and Bills)

    As I walk to a hook that's a light year away. Bill yet again super man dives towards the unhook. I don't know what I'm dealing with... but as I'm walking towards the hook. I hear the gate open. With glee I hook Claudette.

    Bloodwarden.

    Ace was busy and didn't notice the Zombie that's behind the heavy steel doors, Bill dashes forward and gets downed by the Zombie. Ace is powerless for he is incapable of healing his friend as my Zombie stands over Bill. I run over, Ace runs into my loving embrace as I down him.

    Then... a gentle cough echos behind me, I turn and tentacle slam the oncoming Blendette, rendering her useless.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/E0Y3FPXPB5Z1/image0-16.png

    POWER

    I may have had a bit to drink....

    Shut up. It was a long day at work

    this is my crazy story about NOED on an endgame build with Nemesis, the joy

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    Can I post discussions here? I made a crazy story about NOED on a meme build

    I can try to nutshell it, but it's a lot

    Live your best life!

  • NOED has been the hotness today, saw like three NOED-related threads this morning. I might try using NOED tonight just to take part of this.