200 Matches as solo survivor, here is who I faced. *Updated (300 Matches)
Here is how often I've gone against each killer over 200 matches as a solo survivor at red ranks (currently rank 2).
I play on the Asian servers.
I only consider a win an escape through the exit gate (hatch is too cheap to be considered a win).
I run Smash Hit, Any Means Necessary, Blast Mine & DS, so....not busted perks nor weak, too. Also used yellow med kit with 8 extra charges.
Not really sure what the point of this post is, just thought it was quite an informative piece of info.
Updated after 300 matches.
Comments
4 twins and 3 hags are still too much ...
Crazy that Hag is played so little despite being high-A to low-S tier
@Bearded_Owl interesting stats, thank you for sharing!! it would be nice if we had a section/thread here in the forum just for stat posts