Franklin's Demise, in particular I run it on Pyramid Head to force survivors into getting tormented if they want their items back with any charges (knock item out of hand + cover it with a torment trail). This is an incredibly fun way to play him as it allows me to torment/cage survivors more often, and practically neutralizes the threat of those nasty keys. No one expects it either, which just doubles the enjoyment of running it IMO.
For survivor: Blast mine, Flashbang. I never liked using flashlights but for some reason blast mine and flashbang feel so nice.
For killer: Deathbound, STBFL, Lethal pursuer. I like the idea of tying people together with deathbound, wish it was better. STBFL I feel is pretty obvious. Lethal Pursuer feels nice cause I don't have to waste time, wish it had a second effect though, 9 seconds is kinda... eh.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For Killer, Hex: Ruin - love not having to kick gens.
For Survivor, Decisive Strike - love sticking it to a tunneling killer and then tbag them at the exit gate while they’re in their stun animation.
Franklin's Demise, in particular I run it on Pyramid Head to force survivors into getting tormented if they want their items back with any charges (knock item out of hand + cover it with a torment trail). This is an incredibly fun way to play him as it allows me to torment/cage survivors more often, and practically neutralizes the threat of those nasty keys. No one expects it either, which just doubles the enjoyment of running it IMO.
If it was a month earlier, I would've said Flashbang. But I used it to much and now I've got bored of it.
Probably For The People
I'm All Ears, pull off those sneak attacks from around a wall when they run into you
For survivor: Blast mine, Flashbang. I never liked using flashlights but for some reason blast mine and flashbang feel so nice.
For killer: Deathbound, STBFL, Lethal pursuer. I like the idea of tying people together with deathbound, wish it was better. STBFL I feel is pretty obvious. Lethal Pursuer feels nice cause I don't have to waste time, wish it had a second effect though, 9 seconds is kinda... eh.