The Easiest Red Herring Change
Why do we need to use a locker to use this perk.
Change: You can activate Red Herring by crouching still for 2 seconds and then pressing the ability button.
Why do we need to use a locker to use this perk.
Change: You can activate Red Herring by crouching still for 2 seconds and then pressing the ability button.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like this
I agree, It would buff the Perk a los. :)
They do it for pebble I don't see what would be wrong with giving red herring this buff. The 2 second timer is also lenient but not abusive by letting players do it while moving.