People keep letting me kill them in the rpd

If they're polite they'll work gens but not run when I find them otherwise they flat out seek me out to die fast a possible lol

people really hate this map.

I've never seen happen this much

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • After multiple HORRENDOUS matches on rpd.

    It's safe to say if it's a wraith or a pig, just nah man. I ain't participating pretty much at all like just kill me on the spot.

    They play beyond unfair too from my experience and it's not enjoyable as it is on rpd then they make it so much worse. (Not saying they have to play fair incase anyone cries about that)

    As killer, if I'm playing my main which is huntress. Again, I won't try properly.

  • @BabuDweet said:

    After multiple HORRENDOUS matches on rpd.

    It's safe to say if it's a wraith or a pig, just nah man. I ain't participating pretty much at all like just kill me on the spot.

    They play beyond unfair too from my experience and it's not enjoyable as it is on rpd then they make it so much worse. (Not saying they have to play fair incase anyone cries about that)

    As killer, if I'm playing my main which is huntress. Again, I won't try properly.

    I feel you, going against a pig on rpd is basically a guaranteed headpop and a few jump scares.

  • @QwQw said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/L9HSV8CWZFMF/unnamed-2812-29.png

    Potato by Daylight.

    (Yes, the graphics were like this the entire match.)

    Please tell me your secret. Mine is refusing to go below the low setting and the resulting stuttering is giving me headaches.

  • @CLB198 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2452068#Comment_2452068

    Please tell me your secret. Mine is refusing to go below the low setting and the resulting stuttering is giving me headaches.

    Oh, don't worry. Even with potato graphics the performance was still bad, lol.

  • @Msterflex said:

    If they're polite they'll work gens but not run when I find them otherwise they flat out seek me out to die fast a possible lol

    people really hate this map.

    I've never seen happen this much

    I do the same thing on that map that i do on haddonfield. I just find the first survivor and facecamp, because both maps are absolute trash and i want to end the game as fast as possible one way or another. If they are overly altruistic, i just down them all and end it. If they just do gens, then the game is done in 3 minutes.

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2462130#Comment_2462130

    I feel you, going against a pig on rpd is basically a guaranteed headpop and a few jump scares.

    Bro the matches on the map have been so bad like I don't like giving up but I don't see a point of really trying yano?

  • I don’t know about that, but I can never find anyone it’s a bad map for me.

1 2 ›