So this is what Leatherface does behind the Entity's closed doors
https://youtu.be/pFvaz31aofs
All jokes aside Merkins and these songs are insanely good.
All jokes aside Merkins and these songs are insanely good.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This should be the main musical theme for DbD.
Welll….
….that happened.
I didn't even know this existed. This legit made my day. Didn't expect something on the forum to actually make me happy.
These guys are golden seriously check their songs out they are insanely good. Also they actually play DBD from what I've gathered from them.
The Merkins are an amazing band
Thank you for sharing them here
Anytime huge fan of them and hey us DBD players gotta stick together (They actually play DBD)
Yeah I know, I've been on their livestreams
It should be thematic chase music for Bubba xD