Roulette day!

A day where everyone in the community killer and surivior just loaded up a randomness of there perk choice. Idk why I thought about this but I think it would be super fun and silly to try.

Comments

  • knowing my luck i'd get no mither/self care/sprint burst/dead hard and face a thana/ruin/infectious/knock out nurse

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    knowing my luck i'd get no mither/self care/sprint burst/dead hard and face a thana/ruin/infectious/knock out nurse

    XD could you imagine. That would suuuck. I mainly play killer so I'm just picturing insidious on blight with monstrous shrine, fuitive chase, iron maiden.

  • @AlohaSnacBar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2451010#Comment_2451010

    XD could you imagine. That would suuuck. I mainly play killer so I'm just picturing insidious on blight with monstrous shrine, fuitive chase, iron maiden.

    oh if we're going through killer luck i'd get retribution, zanshin, thrill, and distressing

  • That's a pretty good idea!

    Next person to post must play:

    Nurse with - bamboozle ; enduring ; spirit fury: play with your food

  • @BlindMole said:

    That's a pretty good idea!

    Next person to post must play:

    Nurse with - bamboozle ; enduring ; spirit fury: play with your food

    Looool alright challenge accepted. When I get on I'm gonna shoot this. But shooting a reserve build for surivior

    Any means necessary, smash hits' alert' technician

    If you post next.

  • Using a roulette is fun. I think I will try it out today.

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    Using a roulette is fun. I think I will try it out today.

    The best part is usually can tell when somone is doing It too.

  • @AlohaSnacBar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2451026#Comment_2451026

    The best part is usually can tell when somone is doing It too.

    wdum i have no clue when the nancy using Urban Evasion, Bite the Bullet, Flip-Flop and Leader is playing roulette

  • That sounds fun, I'll try to remember to join in tonight. I'll probably use Clown since I have every single perk on him.

  • @BlindMole said:

    That's a pretty good idea!

    Next person to post must play:

    Nurse with - bamboozle ; enduring ; spirit fury: play with your food

    Super-duper OP meta build with zero counterplay

  • @AlohaSnacBar said:

    A day where everyone in the community killer and surivior just loaded up a randomness of there perk choice. Idk why I thought about this but I think it would be super fun and silly to try.

    I've actually suggested a few times how much I'd love a complete randomization option should BHVR finally implement a fully-fledged bot mode. You can still customize whatever you like, sure, but if you want, you can hit a single "randomize all" button and go straight into a match. No idea who you'll play as (including which role, even), don't know which survivors and killer will be in the match, don't know what map you'll be on, and don't know which perks, addons or offerings will be in play.

    I would LOVE this. It would be a fun way to encourage people to experiment with and potentially find some perk combinations that they otherwise wouldn't, which they might wind up really enjoying.

  • Paulie Esther does this as survivor sometimes, and it's pretty fun to see. As a part of streamloots.


    I do not have many survivor perks so it's not something i can really do without getting the same combo's after a few tries.

  • I like you.

    I thought I'm the only one who is using random roulette for the fun of it 😳