Do you guys think we will ever see a PTB on console?

Dead By Daylight is an amazing game, my all time favorite game. But right now for console players......... Its a bit.....bland if I would. I'm pretty sure what would make it a lot better (I mean times like these), is if whenever a PTB is released, console could get it too, that means more feedback from more communities, thanks for listening to this.

P.S. I LOVE THIS UPDATE SERIOUSLY CAN NOT WAIT FOR IT
10/10 with this killer guys, great job!

Comments

  • @Triggered55 I do really wish we could get it on console as well since not everyone has a computer that can run the PTB. There are bugs that happen on console with every update that don't happen on pc, but thats where the PTB happened, so not only do we have to wait "till the following weeks" after pc gets theirs, but we get to deal with all the console bugs that will be there.

  • Not this current PTB but i think that they're trying to.

  • Honestly i seriously doubt they will ever do that, mainly because in my opinion it really looks like console players aren't a real priority to the devs, PC is what the game was made for so PC is what they will really care about more

  • Funny, I remember watching their streams and I could of sworn I heard “ we want one community “ guess they don’t?
  • It's not because they don't like console players or prefer PC players, it's simply because of how annoying Microsoft and Sony's certification processes are.

    On Steam, they can do a PTB without much hassle and also with an easy, readily available system and also do hotfixes on-the-fly. On console, they couldn't do that, so a PTB is very impractical there.