Screen freezes. Survey out of interest
Hello, I wanted to know which of you still has the problem that the screen freezes. It has now appeared in every game. I play Killer and Almost always who survivors perform actions, through windows jump dead hard to the example, the screen freezes partially for 3sec. Do several have that? By the way, still play on the ps4.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Considering this thread is still going on over 100 pages, I'd say quite a few people
Yes, there is quite a few people who have that issue. The thread that GoodBoyKaru is referring to, is here:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/245229/the-continued-ignorance-of-performance-issues-continues-to-hamper-player-fun/p103
Yeah, i have the same issue. And I play on PC on a decent rig. Didnt used to be like that.
Its call being lazy and they dont want to fix things. The compagnie want to make money so if you have a pc and decide you are tired to lag and have poor optimization and finally decide to buy the game for pc then you give them more moner for the base game and you will give them more money for all the chapter you will buy after with the cosmetics. When you think about it this way its not a bad idea the compagnie have
While I am lucky to avoid most of these issues on PC, the game does hitch for a brief moment when a killer is successfully stunned from Blast Mine