Killer Perk idea

When not in a chase you move 6/8/10% faster. But this perk would have a timer like lucky break say 60 seconds and when you are in a chase the timer stops.

What do you all think?

Comments

  • @SeannyD115 said:

    When not in a chase you move 6/8/10% faster. But this perk would have a timer like lucky break say 60 seconds and when you are in a chase the timer stops.

    What do you all think?

    Percentages seem a bit high. 10% on tier 3 for 60 seconds is a looooonnngggg time.

    Also depends which side you were giving this perk to.

    Killers would abuse it, it would be meta every build every game even if percentages were 1/2/4%.

    Survivors would all run this even if it was coupled with exhaustion because its 60 seconds of running only .5ms slower than most base line killer kits.

    Would need HARD limitations on activation (something like 1 time per game). Must be in chase for X amount of seconds before activating. Again percentages would have to be nerfed hard. While a lot of people think its low a single 3% difference is one of the greatest benefits/detriments of NOED.

    No bad ideas, but honestly I couldn't see this as being feasible for either side without breaking the game apart.

  • I love this idea, I actually suggested it for a Predator rework. It shouldn't work when using your power or Undetectable though, otherwise it'd break some killers/perks

  • @IrishRedCap said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/275374/killer-perk-idea

    Percentages seem a bit high. 10% on tier 3 for 60 seconds is a looooonnngggg time.

    Also depends which side you were giving this perk to.

    Killers would abuse it, it would be meta every build every game even if percentages were 1/2/4%.

    Survivors would all run this even if it was coupled with exhaustion because its 60 seconds of running only .5ms slower than most base line killer kits.

    Would need HARD limitations on activation (something like 1 time per game). Must be in chase for X amount of seconds before activating. Again percentages would have to be nerfed hard. While a lot of people think its low a single 3% difference is one of the greatest benefits/detriments of NOED.

    No bad ideas, but honestly I couldn't see this as being feasible for either side without breaking the game apart.

    Like I said I would have it work like lucky break so once the time is up it's deactivated for the rest of the game

  • @Tekno_Badger said:

    I love this idea, I actually suggested it for a Predator rework. It shouldn't work when using your power or Undetectable though, otherwise it'd break some killers/perks

    It could have conditions on it so you could not abuse it with undetectable. I mainly wanted it for m1 killers with no map pressure

  • @SeannyD115 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2451992#Comment_2451992

    It could have conditions on it so you could not abuse it with undetectable. I mainly wanted it for m1 killers with no map pressure

    Here's what I have:

    PREDATOR

    You move 6/7/8% faster when not in chase, not using your power, and not carrying a survivor. Scratch Marks remain 3 seconds longer and more of them spawn.