Congrats! I must wish you luck though because plat was extremely hard for me to climb out of (took me like 3 years) and there is an abundance of toxic players in that rank. This is because a lot of people there adopt a mindset that they're better than the majority of the playerbase and it holds them back so make sure you avoid that.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
well done!
I've not played Overwatch much, I have a son who's slightly obsessed though.
i got put in plat from placements lol not a big deal
Congrats! I must wish you luck though because plat was extremely hard for me to climb out of (took me like 3 years) and there is an abundance of toxic players in that rank. This is because a lot of people there adopt a mindset that they're better than the majority of the playerbase and it holds them back so make sure you avoid that.
Good job. Getting out of gold can be hell especially in solo queue. I’ve managed to get to diamond on support
Make sure to get plenty of therapy for all the sanity you lost along the way, congrats mate