Does prestige actually get you better bloodweb items?
I got one character to p3 so far and haven't really noticed a difference. Given how much work it is to get to P3 I'd have thought I'd be able to see some sort of clear difference.
I got one character to p3 so far and haven't really noticed a difference. Given how much work it is to get to P3 I'd have thought I'd be able to see some sort of clear difference.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think devs commented before its only like a 1% or 2% chance at better items.
(EDIT: I was incorrect, heres the stats
No you are correct.
It might show that Prestige III increases Rare items by +30%, but that's an increase on an already minor percentage of about 15% or so.
If you go to Ultra Rare, which are even less likely (probably 5% or less), the +10% on that is in effect less than 1% increase.
It's extremely minor to the point of not being even remotely noticeable
I believe there's a small increase in rarity, but it has been made incredibly tiny on purpose, as to not make players feel that P3 is something they ought to aim for.
Raises the question of why bother having it if they're not going to make it worth aiming for.
Eh. I'm happy it's there for the completionists and for those who prefer the blood stained skins. It doesn't take away from the game and it also gives some players out there motivation to play and that's great. I know I'm never doing it though, the grind is, or rather was, unbearable as is for me.
Prestige cosmetics are, in my opinion, better than everything the store has to offer.
I mostly want better item drops I'll probably just do a second character to P3 and make those two my main ones.
Personally I haven't noticed huge difference and don't think Prestige is worth unless you are interested in Prestige outfits. As long as reducing grind doesn't happen, I wouldn't recommend doing Prestige because of expectation that you will get better bloodwebs.