Post-game chat disable option
I would like to see a post-game chat disable option for the PC Steam version of Dead by Daylight which would simply hide the chat for those who wish not to see what players have to say after the game has ended.
I would like to see a post-game chat disable option for the PC Steam version of Dead by Daylight which would simply hide the chat for those who wish not to see what players have to say after the game has ended.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can do that, look for the little arrow button near the chatbox. Click that and it should go away.
Wouldn't have anything against a more persistent option in the actual options menu though, as I've heard some say it can re-open sometimes. More player choice isn't a bad thing afterall.