Ghatering serum suggestion

Right now, you have to play killer and survivor to get 60 in total serums i feel like they should make it so that you can also choose that you only wanna do like 60 on 1 side becaus personally i feel like i want this cause my internet always turnes to potato whenever the game start as a killer, like its green in lobby and then whenever i get in game as killer the ping gets terrible.

Comments

  • This is part of the good things of this event, it FORCES player to switch sides and get to know the other side of the game.

  • @Wolf74 totally agree, I actually think we may see some less biased people after this event. 

    @Johnathonskillz its actually really easy to farm both sides its just killer takes longer. For survivor if you bring a map than its very easy to find and fill your vial and if you don't have a map it can still be done depending on your team. As a killer asumming you bring a offering and get at least 3 hooks a game than most it will take you is 60 games. If your not farming with survivors to get a full vial per match than bring iron grasp and agitation to get to the event hooks. I'm already done with my survivor vials and I'm at 9 killer vials from the same day I finished the survivor ones.
  • @AChaoticKiller said:
    @Wolf74 totally agree, I actually think we may see some less biased people after this event. 

    @Johnathonskillz its actually really easy to farm both sides its just killer takes longer. For survivor if you bring a map than its very easy to find and fill your vial and if you don't have a map it can still be done depending on your team. As a killer asumming you bring a offering and get at least 3 hooks a game than most it will take you is 60 games. If your not farming with survivors to get a full vial per match than bring iron grasp and agitation to get to the event hooks. I'm already done with my survivor vials and I'm at 9 killer vials from the same day I finished the survivor ones.

    My internet keep going to ######### when its good in lobby but gets bad in the game thats why i wanted that option
    @AChaoticKiller
    @Wolf74

  • Nah, it will do people good to get out of their comfort zones and see how the others have it.

    I feel like hard leaning opinion havers can become more moderate once they understand what they want more.