3 huntresses in a row

No one seems to play any other killer but huntress huntress huntress! the unskilled garbage ranged killer that waits for you at pallets and hits you anyways because of dedicated servers. I dced and took a 6 hour queue ban, i'd rather wait 6 hours then play against garbage like that. if BHVR is incompetent enough to not fix Nurse bugs for years, then this will not change, their only primary focus is releasing chapters and rehashed skins no one asked for. Inb4 Corporate Whiteknight comes in my discussion.

Comments

  • I had four Blights in a row the night before last, followed by three Nurses in a row. Fun times.

  • the unskilled garbage ranged killer

    Cry more.

  • @Triadequinaxor said:

    No one seems to play any other killer but huntress huntress huntress! the unskilled garbage ranged killer that waits for you at pallets and hits you anyways because of dedicated servers. I dced and took a 6 hour queue ban, i'd rather wait 6 hours then play against garbage like that. if BHVR is incompetent enough to not fix Nurse bugs for years, then this will not change, their only primary focus is releasing chapters and rehashed skins no one asked for. Inb4 Corporate Whiteknight comes in my discussion.

    I DC'd and took a 6 hour ban. LMAO, you don't just get 6 hour bans for nothing, thanks for admitting to us all you've been DC'ing a LOT to have stacked up such a ban. The highest I ever had was 30 minutes, and even I thought I DC'd too much.

    Also, go and play Huntress at red or even purple ranks and rack up a winstreak, and tell us again how she takes no skill. She probably has as much counterplay as any Killer.

  • I’d take 3 huntresses in a row over spirit once in a row every time.

  • @Triadequinaxor said:

    No one seems to play any other killer but huntress huntress huntress! the unskilled garbage ranged killer that waits for you at pallets and hits you anyways because of dedicated servers. I dced and took a 6 hour queue ban, i'd rather wait 6 hours then play against garbage like that. if BHVR is incompetent enough to not fix Nurse bugs for years, then this will not change, their only primary focus is releasing chapters and rehashed skins no one asked for. Inb4 Corporate Whiteknight comes in my discussion.

    I love playing as and going against huntress you have to play greedy against her and read her not their fault you drop pallets and give them a free hit

  • @Triadequinaxor said:

    No one seems to play any other killer but huntress huntress huntress! the unskilled garbage ranged killer that waits for you at pallets and hits you anyways because of dedicated servers. I dced and took a 6 hour queue ban, i'd rather wait 6 hours then play against garbage like that. if BHVR is incompetent enough to not fix Nurse bugs for years, then this will not change, their only primary focus is releasing chapters and rehashed skins no one asked for. Inb4 Corporate Whiteknight comes in my discussion.

    Please define "Corporate Whiteknight."

  • That is not surprising to me.

  • as i said, corporate whitenkight shills lurk in these forums, this game used to be good, then these hipsters flocked to it

  • Lol. I love the slang. Three games of any killer in a row is too much.

    @Triadequinaxor said:

    as i said, corporate whitenkight shills lurk in these forums, this game used to be good, then these hipsters flocked to it