Devs/Mods - Is it ok if I start quick-switching to items EVERY game at the 5 second mark?

I know people say it is scummy/unintended, but if you guys say it is ok/approved it as a legitimate tactic, I certainly wouldn't want to put myself at a disadvantage by not taking advantage of all the tools and tactics you allow!

Please reply and let me know so I can add it to my repertoire :D

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • If the devs intend for killers to be able to see and prepare for survivor items then they should get rid of last second switching

    If they don't intend for this they should make survivor items invisible

  • @Raccoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2445943#Comment_2445943

    I really think they do try, to the best of their ability, it just doesn't always line up with what some people perceive to be 'good' for the game.

    They try…. But their priority is new content and cosmetics because money.

  • Please remember that the admission, encouragement, or endorsement of Unsportmanlike Conduct (DCing) is against forum rules, please avoid doing so. The Leave Match button exists because there are times you have to leave the match like an IRL emergency, or a bug that completely breaks the game (i.e. stuck in place, etc), but leaving a match because you don't want to play against something, is not one of those reasons. I understand there may be matches that feel they will be unfun before they even start, but please play the game out to the best of your ability.

    Swapping to an item last second is not against the rules, you can view the things that are against the game rules here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/139-game-rules

    This thread is being locked, as it has been escalating and some topics were being discussed that are against the rules.

1 2 ›