[Perk buff suggestion]: Hope

As soon as the Exit Gates are powered, instantly recover from Exhaustion, Hemorrhage, Mangled, Hindered, Blindness, Madness, Exposed and Broken Status Effects and you gain a 6/7/8 % Haste Status Effect.

(Some people may think that it's too OP, but it's still an ending perk and is realy weak right now.)

EDITS:

  • Hope could instantly remove your blindness from Third Seal but will not immunize survivors. If you get hit after hope activate, you will get blindness back(Same for all other status).
  • Hope could work on every Exposed perks and addons except ending perks like Rancor and NOED.
  • Hope doesn't work on Adrenaline exhaustion.
Tagged: ACMMod

Comments

  • Instantly recovering from Exhaustion could be interesting, but Adred would still probably be better.
    Maybe if it made debuffs last for a shorter time (a Vigil lite, if you will) it could be pretty good. Dunno though.

  • As soon as the Exit Gates are powered, instantly recover from Exhaustion, Hemorrhage, Mangled, Hindered, Blindness, Madness, Exposed and Broken Status Effects and you gain a 6/7/8 % Haste Status Effect.

    (Some people may think that it's too OP, but it's still a end perk and is realy weak right now.)

    This would be interesting: Mind if I ask some questions?

    Does Hope trumps Third Seal and NOED?
    Does Hope remove the Adrenaline exhaustion that you instantly get during the exit gates being powered?
  • Sounds interesting, but I feel like it might be a little too close to adrenaline like that. If you're running sprint burst, you would get the same speed boost. The only difference is that instead of getting healed, you run faster.

    I feel like removing the timer alone would be a pretty big buff, making it useful for those endgame saves.
  • @Peanits said:
    Sounds interesting, but I feel like it might be a little too close to adrenaline like that. If you're running sprint burst, you would get the same speed boost. The only difference is that instead of getting healed, you run faster.

    I feel like removing the timer alone would be a pretty big buff, making it useful for those endgame saves.

    I see a problem with that being abused though. You could infinitely loop the killer with windows using that increased speed and have survivors that just want to troll the killer never letting the game end after the gates are open.

  • Remove Exposed? Do you mean, it will counter NOED and Rancor? 
  • I would like Hope to increase movement speed by 1/1.5/2 % for every generator done after the second one (that means 8% additional tops). Hope dies out 120 seconds after both gated have been opened.

    The timer on hope bugs me especially if I’m being hooked while the last gen pops. I often won’t get to use the Very Rare perk even though I’ve waited all game to use it. 
  • What if Hope gave all the benefits of Resilience at the end of the match, but without having to be injured?

    Then you could run faster, vault faster, heal faster, and open exits faster.

  • Remove Exposed? Do you mean, it will counter NOED and Rancor? 
    I imagine it would only be from either clowns ultra rare or MYC
  • @Nickenzie said:
    SpitfireOrMichina said:

    As soon as the Exit Gates are powered, instantly recover from Exhaustion, Hemorrhage, Mangled, Hindered, Blindness, Madness, Exposed and Broken Status Effects and you gain a 6/7/8 % Haste Status Effect.

    (Some people may think that it's too OP, but it's still a end perk and is realy weak right now.)

    This would be interesting: Mind if I ask some questions?

    Does Hope trumps Third Seal and NOED?
    Does Hope remove the Adrenaline exhaustion that you instantly get during the exit gates being powered?

    -Yes, Hope could instantly remove your blindness from Third Seal but will not immunize survivors. If you get hit after hope activate, you will get blindness back(Same for all other status). Hope could work on every Exposed perks and addons but cannot work on end perks like Rancor and NOED.
    -No, Hope doesn't work on Adrenaline exhaustion.

  • @SpitfireOrMichina said:

    @Nickenzie said:
    SpitfireOrMichina said:

    As soon as the Exit Gates are powered, instantly recover from Exhaustion, Hemorrhage, Mangled, Hindered, Blindness, Madness, Exposed and Broken Status Effects and you gain a 6/7/8 % Haste Status Effect.

    (Some people may think that it's too OP, but it's still a end perk and is realy weak right now.)

    This would be interesting: Mind if I ask some questions?

    Does Hope trumps Third Seal and NOED?
    Does Hope remove the Adrenaline exhaustion that you instantly get during the exit gates being powered?

    -No, Hope doesn't work on Adrenaline exhaustion.

    It's one or the other, then?