Racoon City Map
Everytime I play in this map I get a constant lagging experience that makes almost impossible to do even the simplest moves such as walking.
Is it normal? Can I change any setting to make it better?
Everytime I play in this map I get a constant lagging experience that makes almost impossible to do even the simplest moves such as walking.
Is it normal? Can I change any setting to make it better?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What system are you running the game on?
With that map being so visually detailed perhaps lowering your graphics settings might help? I would play around in your settings and see if you can find anything to work. Just run custom matches with someone who doesn't mind letting you test things out. Send me a message if you need someone to do custom matches with for testing and I would be happy to help if I can. :)
It is the most RAM-consuming map (and by far).
You can try lowering your video settings and increasing paging file size, but I lagg even after that.
If you play on console the lag spikes are an issue right now, but they’ve been worked on so no when I get a lag spike they last for 2-5 seconds.