Question about the stranger things skins

I was wondering if anybody knew or if the devs could tell me (I doubt they will) if the skins for the stranger things characters will go to 75% off before they leave the game? I know they’re 50% off right now, and they will be for a while, but I was thinking about getting a bunch of the skins (I have none for those characters) and I wasn’t really looking to spend a bunch of money on skins right now. I’ve already been spending too much on other skins/useless stuff lol

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • There's a possibility they might be another sale when it gets closer to the date. But don't rely on that, take advantage of the sale now as you never know

  • @zackdaylight said:

    I was wondering if anybody knew or if the devs could tell me (I doubt they will) if the skins for the stranger things characters will go to 75% off before they leave the game? I know they’re 50% off right now, and they will be for a while, but I was thinking about getting a bunch of the skins (I have none for those characters) and I wasn’t really looking to spend a bunch of money on skins right now. I’ve already been spending too much on other skins/useless stuff lol

    wait till the last day

  • As far as I'm aware, there are no plans to reduce the cosmetic prices further.

  • @Sackboy123 said:

    There's a possibility they might be another sale when it gets closer to the date. But don't rely on that, take advantage of the sale now as you never know

    200w.gif

    ...

  • @Mandy said:

    As far as I'm aware, there are no plans to reduce the cosmetic prices further.

    Oh wow thank you for answering! Good to know

  • @Mandy said:

    As far as I'm aware, there are no plans to reduce the cosmetic prices further.

    No plans to reduce, but nothing stopping for another 50% sale right? I know you can't say but just curious

  • @Sackboy123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2443710#Comment_2443710

    No plans to reduce, but nothing stopping for another 50% sale right? I know you can't say but just curious

    no the dates given are final ones, there won't be more.

  • image.png

    That is all that has been confirmed.