I get kicked out from the game for no reason. And then i get a dc penalty.
It happens so often. It even says that killer dc-ed.
It happens so often. It even says that killer dc-ed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If it happens to you often as you state that shows something is wrong with your connection and the D/C penalty is warranted. Depending on how often it happens the D/C penalty could keep getting longer and longer. I am not sure if it maxes out or not since I have never been above 15 minutes on a D/C ban.
Until you get the connection issue fixed you perhaps you shouldn't be joining matches. Remember their are 4 others players per match and they get penalized when your connection drops.
This has happened to me alot too and its never been because of Internet issues. I'm usually on a discord chat with my friends while I play and they never sound laggy or get disconnected from the call so it's definitely on DBD's end.
Funny thing is, this thing actually stopped for me when they disabled dc penalties and now they're back on again, im getting random dcs again ๐
Same here.
idem
My connection is good and day before yesterday I got hit with 27 hours. I dont even want to try and play it today