Where can I report other players for hacking?
My question is in the Title. I even have his Steam Profile and a Video proofing the hack.
So, where can I report someone?
Thanks for the answers!
Tagged:
Mod
My question is in the Title. I even have his Steam Profile and a Video proofing the hack.
So, where can I report someone?
Thanks for the answers!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The only way to report someone is by using the end game report system. You can type the video link into the text box.
Thank you. Unfortunattely I'm not in the end screen anymore. Is there no other way?
I'm afraid not.
Isn't there an option for me to send the report manually? For example per Mail?
Lol via mail?
What is funny about that?
They took down their report form off of the website to change it up. Right now, they actually expect you to upload a twitch clip or YouTube video BEFORE you leave the match, and then file the report.
It's quite ludicrous honestly.
There was a post by someone on this forum where they did the upload sent the link an 2 months later still no one watched it.
That's actually hilarious. And also extremely sad.
Yup he said he checks and the view count hasnt gone up
So players are allowed to cheat now? I'm looking everywhere to try and report someone for hacking with video proof and I can't find a single way to do it..........................................................................