Is it possible that Stranger Things chapter come back later?
At least in theory. Could Bhvr get license back somday in future?
At least in theory. Could Bhvr get license back somday in future?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, but it's highly unlikely.
It's possible. It's a business transactions. It requires parties involved to reach an agreement and the deed can be done.
The best chance is if whatever game Netflix got involved with flopped. So, they would be incentivized to turn back to dbd.
It's possible yeah, but highly unlikely. I do see the content coming back in the future though but not anytime soon
I'll try helping out by not buying the NetFlix game. We all need to do our bit.
I'd, personally, be more likely to buy Netflix's game ONLY if they kept their content in DBD. Because I've only started playing as the characters without any prior knowledge of the show. This content is the only reason that I would be thinking about watching it before I had zero desire to watch it. Now, this removal is just upsetting me and making me want to stay away from it. I'm sure that there are others who feel this way. It'd be stupid not to bring it back. But as @Bwsted said it requires both parties involved to reach a desirable and agreeable business transaction.