I probably prefer Nemesis because he is a ranged killer that doesn't move as slow as a survivor should be moving after they jump from a two story building. And then pretty much every ranged killer.
I play all of the licensed killers and love them all. But man, throwing stuff at survivors is so much easier. Ha ha ha...
I am thinking about taking Pinhead seriously though. He looks amazing for an m1 killer.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I probably prefer Nemesis because he is a ranged killer that doesn't move as slow as a survivor should be moving after they jump from a two story building. And then pretty much every ranged killer.
I play all of the licensed killers and love them all. But man, throwing stuff at survivors is so much easier. Ha ha ha...
I am thinking about taking Pinhead seriously though. He looks amazing for an m1 killer.
Here is mine. Old Billy used to be at the top. Now theres not a single killer I really enjoy....
Haven't bought Nemesis because playing against him still lags my PS4 to death, so I doubt playing as him will be any better.
no body like myers LoL
take this myers fans ;)
p.s. i play as survivor only
killers? only for daily challenges
You think trickster is one of the most fun killers?............
Guess you're lucky......never had fun playing him
You: StealthEnjoyer.
Also you: Shape C tier.
Just messing with ya'. ๐
I just find Ghostface way superior to Myers in every way. Myers feels too clunky to me imo. Although Scratched Mirror goes up to B or A for me :)
Mine
Lets go putting Doc at number one. Absolutely love to see it
Its sad to know how few people like him but it makes sense I suppose.
Here is my list of fun (really the only kind of list that matters).
how did u guys make this list?
I went to Tiermaker and picked a Tier set that I liked. I assume the others did the same thing.
Looks at username. Yeah I see wraith and GF are your top 2