Any idea when the next event or whatever that increases blood points earned?
I have more characters I want to level and it's soooo slow to do it. Really hoping there's another event to increase blood points earned soon.
I have more characters I want to level and it's soooo slow to do it. Really hoping there's another event to increase blood points earned soon.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would assume the Halloween event.
Excellent.
I think new years event will have some extra BP? If not then next summer event with new cakes
Bonus xp cakes are good. I was able to get quite a lot of bloodpoints during the anniversary event due to this.
Cakes are the best thing this game has offered
I had like 100k BP as a Survivor during the anniversary event. I finally was able to P3 some characters.
Back to normal: 20 BP most of the time. Not even enough to complete a full level 50 to get the 373628193 perks I still miss on some characters.
I wish we have more BP events. 👀
Same here.
Probably not the next, but the lunar new year event gave you BP every game. That’s something that should be a constant feature anyway, but oh well!
Everyday is double bloodpoints day with Bbq&chilli
The devs came out and said the only events they properly will do is the Halloween and anniversary events.
I'm guessing Halloween will be the next time there will be some type of more bps award.
But I think playing killer, with bbq. You're bps go up way faster imo