Question about stranger things perk

Hello! So i understand that the perks icons are getting changed but lets say i have a character that doesn’t have inner strength show up in the bloodweb yet after the change. When the perk shows up in the bloodweb will it still appear as the original? Or will it be overwritten by the new icon

Comments

  • It'll appear as the original icon if you own Nancy. If you don't have her, it'll show up as the new icon.

  • Hi! It should be the new icon, but I'm not 100% certain.

  • @QwQw said:

    It'll appear as the original icon if you own Nancy. If you don't have her, it'll show up as the new icon.

    If you own the characters, the perks will stay the same? Well, that's a relief, I read somewhere that the perks will be updated for everyone regardless if you own the ST characters or not.

    I enjoy the current perk icons.

  • @QwQw said:

    It'll appear as the original icon if you own Nancy. If you don't have her, it'll show up as the new icon.

    Is this confirmed? I heard the icons and names are changing for everyone

  • What will happen to the teachable perks? 

    For players who do not own Steve, Nancy and the Demogorgon, Stranger Things perks will appear as generic Dead by Daylight perks starting on November 17th. The newly generic perks will be earnable for all players through leveling up

  • I'm honestly wondering if they will technically be 2 different perks, double fixated for the win.