Racoon City Police Department needs to be removed

Like it says on the tin. This map is borderline unplayable. Please disable it, or at least disable DC penalty. Thank you.

Comments

  • I believe some leakers have found some files enticing some form of work towards the RPD. They found new separate files that could possibly lead to RPD receiving different variations of some kind. No other info was found.

    If this is true though, I hope they don't butcher it and make it too watered down because RPD itself is iconic and as an RE fan, I still want to have the strong feeling that I'm in Racoon City, not some random building in an unknown site.

  • Heard the same as above, Hope this happens

  • As an RE fan i cannot stand the RPD. It's big but too small at the same time. All the side areas are just small clusters of rooms which offer little in the way of actual good gameplay. Plus, the gens are not random enough either. This makes it way too predictable for both S and K when playing. It totally hasn't been worth the chaos it's caused..

  • @R1ch4rd_N1x0n said:

    Agreed dude, this map is absolutely awful and I disconnect if it's on this map, or if someone throws up an RPD badge. It should either be removed, or EXTENSIVELY reworked to where it isn't so enclosed and difficult to navigate.

    It's a cool looking map and it's very accurate to RE2 and RE3, but that's the problem, it's too accurate and does not fit the way DBD plays.

    I wonder if they have the stats for insta dcs on certain maps