Disconnecting survivors

If only i could show you the video of the survivor that disconnected earlier just as i was about to kill the last one of them, I have some great survivor friends but people who do that are utter B*tches! Does anyone else think i should be able to share my video here including usernames in video to shame them ? As they tend to ruin a game as a survivor for their team mates more than anything!
I`m mainly a killer but i also hate when survs disconnect when i play surv.

Comments

  • PS4 player by the way i`m always welcome to a fun game unless you are a disconnecting beeotch! Be it killer or survivor

  • Toecutter said:

    If only i could show you the video of the survivor that disconnected earlier just as i was about to kill the last one of them, I have some great survivor friends but people who do that are utter B*tches! Does anyone else think i should be able to share my video here including usernames in video to shame them ? As they tend to ruin a game as a survivor for their team mates more than anything!
    I`m mainly a killer but i also hate when survs disconnect when i play surv.

    No, I don't think you should be able to post the video here. I'm not a fan of rage quitters either but I hate witch hunts more. 

    Report it and move on. Hopefully they'll get a ban system in place on console soon.
  • @RWoodrow said:
    Toecutter said:

    If only i could show you the video of the survivor that disconnected earlier just as i was about to kill the last one of them, I have some great survivor friends but people who do that are utter B*tches! Does anyone else think i should be able to share my video here including usernames in video to shame them ? As they tend to ruin a game as a survivor for their team mates more than anything!

    I`m mainly a killer but i also hate when survs disconnect when i play surv.

    No, I don't think you should be able to post the video here. I'm not a fan of rage quitters either but I hate witch hunts more. 

    Report it and move on. Hopefully they'll get a ban system in place on console soon.

    That is fair enough but some players need calling out when they abuse the disconnect, i always report it BTW and give the over survivors kudos.

  • Toecutter said:

    @RWoodrow said:
    Toecutter said:

    If only i could show you the video of the survivor that disconnected earlier just as i was about to kill the last one of them, I have some great survivor friends but people who do that are utter B*tches! Does anyone else think i should be able to share my video here including usernames in video to shame them ? As they tend to ruin a game as a survivor for their team mates more than anything!

    I`m mainly a killer but i also hate when survs disconnect when i play surv.

    No, I don't think you should be able to post the video here. I'm not a fan of rage quitters either but I hate witch hunts more. 

    Report it and move on. Hopefully they'll get a ban system in place on console soon.

    That is fair enough but some players need calling out when they abuse the disconnect, i always report it BTW and give the over survivors kudos.

    Name shaming is against the forum rules. Don't. Do. It.
  • @Peasant said:
    Toecutter said:

    @RWoodrow said:

    Toecutter said:

    If only i could show you the video of the survivor that disconnected earlier just as i was about to kill the last one of them, I have some great survivor friends but people who do that are utter B*tches! Does anyone else think i should be able to share my video here including usernames in video to shame them ? As they tend to ruin a game as a survivor for their team mates more than anything!
    
    I`m mainly a killer but i also hate when survs disconnect when i play surv.
    
    No, I don't think you should be able to post the video here. I'm not a fan of rage quitters either but I hate witch hunts more. 
    

    Report it and move on. Hopefully they'll get a ban system in place on console soon.

    That is fair enough but some players need calling out when they abuse the disconnect, i always report it BTW and give the over survivors kudos.

    Name shaming is against the forum rules. Don't. Do. It.

    I know and thats why i don`t do it, but i can still post the video on youtube :)

  • @Toecutter said:
    If only i could show you the video of the survivor that disconnected earlier

    Not excusing it, but maybe you were a dick? The ######### is flowing freely from both sides at the minute, so you'll have to forgive me if I don't take your word that you were a perfectly well-mannered example to killers and this guy decided to quit at the end for absolutely no reason.

    Edit: And this particular guy didn't ruin anything for his teammates - you already said you'd killed them all by then. All he did was get under your skin. If he reads this, he'll be laughing.