Killer refunds
Does anyone know if it is possible to ask for a refund of a killer? I bought the trickster but I don't play it and I would like to refund it, I bought it iridescent shards.
Tagged:
Mod
Does anyone know if it is possible to ask for a refund of a killer? I bought the trickster but I don't play it and I would like to refund it, I bought it iridescent shards.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No refunds. Also you don't own any content on this game, it's all BHVRs digital property.
It would be awesome to dump a crappy killer like Trickster and get my money back but unfortunately BHVR does not do refunds on digital stuff like DLC :(
This is more proof that people should read the Ts and Cs of products before use
Not to be an ass but maybe think about it thoroughly next time you just buy a killer ect.. I'm guessing cause he looked cool you got him lmao
As stated in the game's EULA, virtual goods cannot be refunded: https://deadbydaylight.com/en/eula
They should also learn how to do research before purchasing a product. I won't buy any new killer with real money until more than three months have passed, I've watched plenty of game play videos and and the devs have finished adjusting their power/strength. For original characters, I have plenty of shards since I haven't found anyone as a must have, except for Trickster, since I wanted his perks, even though I don't use them.
Nope, that's why killers are a bad expense at retail price. They can nerf your favorite killer to the ground and you can't do much about it. You can always use a credit card to try it out with and it might be possible to issue a chargeback.
Oh yeah, I learned a couple years ago to never, and I mean NEVER, buy a Dead by Daylight killer at launch. Not with money and not with shards.
I always wait at least two to three months, usually around the following DLC's announcement, to buy the previous. I figure by then BHVR is done screwing with them, and I can truly decide if they're worth the purchase for me.
I've yet to buy Twins, Trickster, or Nemesis. Thus far, none of them are worth any type of money or shard investment from me.
I dont want to play Trickster but his perks are good though...