Data on Red Rank Survivor Pickrates

Hey everyone. Here's some data on Red Rank Survivor Pickrates. The data is from lobby dodging at Rank 1. There were 33 lobbies sampled for 132 total Survivors. Onto the numbers!

Female vs Male Survivors

Female- 63.6%, Male- 36.4%

Most Popular Survivors Overall

Meg- 12.1%, Steve- 10.6%, Nea- 9.1%, Claudette- 6.8%, Bill and Nancy- both 6.0%

Survivors Never Picked (All happen to be Licensed)

Ash, Laurie, Tapp and Quentin

Least Picked Survivors (Original Characters)

Felix and Ace

Most Used Legendary Skin

Lisa- 2.3%

Any other data you wanna see? Just ask and I'll check for you!

Comments

  • Survivor Characters with the highest escape rate, please.

  • I'm proud of Steve being second. I decided he's actually my second main now. (Heather being the first.)

    Thanks, I like reading data. I find it fun.

  • @Rey_512 said:

    Survivor Characters with the highest escape rate, please.

    This data is just from lobbies

  • Whoops, just read the title…

    In that case:

    Most common items

  • @Rey_512 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2442008#Comment_2442008

    Whoops, just read the title…

    In that case:

    Most common items

    Didn't take official numbers but its medkits, followed by flashlights.

  • Why do you guys think there’s such a discrepancy in the female to male character selection ratio?

    I personally main Ace and Kate, they have all perks so I can have variety. However I know a lot of dudes who just play Claudette, Nea, Meg, etc… any ideas?

  • @Rey_512 said:

    Why do you guys think there’s such a discrepancy in the female to male character selection ratio?

    I personally main Ace and Kate, they have all perks so I can have variety. However I know a lot of dudes who just play Claudette, Nea, Meg, etc… any ideas?

    Female survivors are smaller and get better clothes

  • So you theorize they’re primarily picked from a tactical perspective? Female survivors are “shorter” so they can hide easier? Although I think the hurtbox of all survivors are the same, regardless of height right?

  • @Rey_512 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2442037#Comment_2442037

    So you theorize they’re primarily picked from a tactical perspective? Female survivors are “shorter” so they can hide easier? Although I think the hurtbox of all survivors are the same, regardless of height right?

    Correct the actual hitbox is, but visually they are the same.

    And again, better/more cosmetics.

  • @Rey_512 said:

    Why do you guys think there’s such a discrepancy in the female to male character selection ratio?

    I personally main Ace and Kate, they have all perks so I can have variety. However I know a lot of dudes who just play Claudette, Nea, Meg, etc… any ideas?

    Short answer is that the female Survivors have smaller models (for stealth) and more variety of cosmetics.

    Zarina and Yui each have over 50 cosmetics while Jeff and Adam have under 45 despite being around for much longer. Male Survivors just don't get as much love from the design team (probably because the Devs know they're less popular which just perpetuates the cycle)

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2442043#Comment_2442043

    Correct the actual hitbox is, but visually they are the same.

    And again, better/more cosmetics.

    I think Ace has some of the best survivor cosmetics in the game. My preference, of course. What they did to his beard in the visual update was questionable though…

    Yeah, it’s kind of a domino effect (or chicken and egg?) with the cosmetics though. The devs work on cosmetics for popular characters… but if people started playing other characters more would the devs change which characters they’d work on cosmetics for? I guess no one plays Adam or Jeff because those 2 boys get one cosmetic every year or two lol.